Friday, October 8, 2010

God's Medicine - more from Charles Capp


These declarations are to be spoken by mouth three times a day until faith comes, then once a day to maintain faith. If circumstances grow worse, double the dosage. There are no harmful side effects.
For those afflicted by mental health issues:
"Father, because of Your Word I am an overcomer. I overcome the world, the flesh and the devil, by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony." (1 John 4:4, Rev 12:11)
"My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I make a demand on my body to release the right chemicals. My body is in perfect chemical balance." (1 Cor 6:19)
"You have forgiven all my sins; You have healed all my diseases; You have redeemed my life from destruction; You have satisfied my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed as the eagles." (Ps 103:2-5)
"Father, I resist the enemy in every form that he comes against me - I require my body to be strong and healthy, and I enforce it with Your Word. I reject the curse, and I enforce life in this mind and body." (James 4:7)
In Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment